It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Tim & Makena got married at Renault Winery in December, just over a week before Christmas. The two opted to have a First Look, hosted in Renault's La Galerie space, and complete their portraits prior to their ceremony. When it came time to officially get married, the sun had set, leaving a beautiful dark backdrop beyond the windows of their ceremony space. From here, they transitioned into cocktail hour and their reception, hosted in Renault's Champagne Ballroom. Everything was beautifully set up, and their friends and family had a great time dancing the night away!
Some of our favorite moments from Tim & Makena's day, both big and small:
- The subtle ways that the Christmas spirit showed up throughout their details - from the gorgeous deep reds in Makena's florals to the theming of their stationary and even around the Renault property. This is a gorgeous wedding that was enhanced by a few key Christmasy accents in an elegant and upscale way.
- Makena's amazingly-sparkling Betsey Johnson sneakers!! We loved them!
- ALL the smiles from the couple throughout the day. We knew from their engagement session the prior year that these two had such cute smiles and couldn't help but laugh when they were around each other. From their first look and portraits into their ceremony and reception, Tim & Makena smiled all day!
- Their cupcake display, rather than a traditional tiered cake. We're always here for cupcakes and these were so cute (and tasted amazing!)
- Tim's dance moves! He was definitely one of the most dancing grooms we've seen all year!
We hope you enjoy getting to see a little bit of Tim & Makena's day through our lens. And please help us congratulate the happy couple again on their gorgeous wedding and loving marriage!